Data is dispersed, dynamic and not the easiest to manage. IBM Cloud Pak for Data is the new way to solve business problems. It is a hybrid-cloud Data and AI platform that runs anywhere and connects data everywhere. Accelerate your journey to AI to transform how your business operates with an open, extensible platform that runs on any cloud. Join TechD for this exclusive first look at how the new Automation features in v4.0 will help better tackle data complexities and enhance user productivity.
Wednesday, June 23rd 2:00pm – 3pm EST
About IBM Cloud Pak for Data:
- Enable self-service data consumption and collaboration
- Automate governance, data protection and security enabled by active metadata
- Automate data engineering tasks and augment data integration
- Store & Query data without having to replicate, running complex analytics on data wherever it resides
- Automate data discovery and metadata generation making data available quicker with higher accuracy
- Analyze data volumes scaling into the petabytes
Agenda for IBM Cloud Pak for Data v4.0:
- Live Demo of IBM Cloud Pak for Data: How to quickly scale and deploy a complete hybrid cloud for your enterprise data and AI architecture.
- What’s new and improved in CP4D v4.0, highlights and best practices.
- Automate distributed data lifecycles with intelligent data fabric
- Modernization upgrades options and services eligible.
- Use cases for Cloud Pak for Data, Q&A
IBM & TechD
Marc Martina Sr. Architect with TechD
Gabe Green Sr. Architect with TechD
Space is limited.
We look forward to virtually meeting you.