Plan for Anything, Be Ready for Everything with IBM Planning Analytics! Live Webinar October 27th
Tuesday October 27, 2020 at 1pm EST
TechD invites you to join our Live Webinar
IBM Planning Analytics for Cloud Pak For Data Overview
IBM Planning Analytics is an AI-infused, integrated planning solution that automates planning, budgeting and forecasting. Planning Analytics powers more intelligent workflows that drive greater accuracy and efficiency. How is it achieved? By accelerating processes and obtaining more reliable results. As a result, now you can quickly and easily drive faster, more accurate plans for financial operations, sales, supply chain and beyond. In addition it offers the flexibility to choose your deployment method. With the new release of the Planning Analytics On Demand version, small to medium businesses can transcend the limits of spreadsheet planning. Most importantly it helps you drive better business decisions at a lower price point.
This powerful planning and analysis solution delivers:
- Time and cost savings – Automate manual, spreadsheet-based processes to reduce errors, accelerate your planning cycle. Moreover deliver new insights with scenario planning. See the impact of decisions before you make them!
- Improved Excel functionality – Protect your investment in Excel by leveraging the familiar interface. Furthermore with more robust features: the Planning Analytics for Excel (PAx) add-in.
- AI-infused planning – Automated model creation, natural language processing and cognitive insights help deliver an accurate plan, with ease, for any user.
- Modern Workspace – Communicate insights with compelling, self-service visualizations. Collaborate and integrate plans across Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, HR and more. How? By eliminating silos, unifying and synchronizing data like never before
- Flexible deployment – Deploy where you need it. On-premises, on cloud, on IBM Cloud Pak for Data across any cloud or multi-cloud environment
During the webinar, you will:
- See a demo of the most recent release of IBM Planning Analytics
- Gain important insights on how you can improve performance and reduce your end-user time-to-value with your current tools.
- Retain full Excel functionality and formatting.
- Learn about best practices in planning and budgeting from TechD customer case studies.
Register now and invite your colleagues! We look forward to virtually meeting you.
Director Business Development
Leave a Comment