Watson Knowledge Catalog-Activate Data for AI & Analytics Live Webinar Nov 12, 2019
IBM and TechD invite you to join IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Watson Knowledge Catalog-Activate Data for AI & Analytics.
Learn about IBM Watson® Knowledge Catalog, powered by IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data a data catalog that is tightly integrated with an enterprise data governance platform.
IBM Watson® Knowledge Catalog, powered by IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data, is a data catalog that is tightly integrated with an enterprise data governance platform. IBM Watson® Knowledge Catalog is a single source to Catalog, understand, govern, analyze and deliver business-ready data to your data citizens. With data governance, data quality and active policy management, it helps your organization: protect, govern sensitive data, trace data lineage and manage data lakes, so it’s ready for AI at scale.
Webinar Agenda- Live Demo of Watson Knowledge Catalog:
- Discover more relevant assets quicker with intelligent recommendations powered by Watson™
- Curate and shape analytical assets, structured and unstructured data, machine-learning models.
- Protect data misuse and govern confidently share assets, with automated, dynamic masking.
- Automatically profile and classify structured and unstructured data.
- Seamless integration with Watson Studio to drive productive use of the data
- Interactively discover, cleanse and prepare your data with a built-in data refinery.
- Manage Organizational Data through profile visualizations, built-in charts and statistics.
- Connect your projects and catalogs to assets stored in IBM and third-party data sources.
- Deploy Watson Knowledge Catalog on IBM Cloud™, run anywhere with IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data.
- Connect with external data sources to bring location and or population data into your analysis.
Guest Speaker: Susanna Tai, WKC Offering Manager, IBM
Please feel free to invite your colleagues. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
Phil Black Brad Peterson
857- 208 0122 202-556-5323
Leave a Comment