Technology Dynamics, Inc (TechD)
Who We Are
TechD – an IBM Gold Business Partner – has been helping companies and organizations optimize their IBM Data Analytics and Data Management Systems, Hybrid Cloud and Security solutions implementations since 2009. In partnership with IBM and as an exclusive reseller, TechD has conducted hundreds of successful implementations of IBM Data Warehousing, Analytics along with Security and Governance on prem or in the cloud helping the clients moving forward. We provide consulting services, solutions and trainings to organizations across multiple industries. As trusted experts in business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing, TechD assists, translates and builds relationships with organizations through its Data and Cloud management expertise.
As an IBM Gold Business Partner, TechD is a Reseller and Implementer of IBM solutions for ETL Tools, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Performance Management and Data Management. Our depth of experience and extensive proven practices help TechD customers maximize their software investment and mitigate risks to extend the capabilities of their investments in information management. Customers’ needs are our priority and as such we work closely to ensure our Solutions translate into ROI growth, improved services and increased customer satisfaction levels.
TechD is headquartered outside of Philadelphia in Wayne PA, with resources located across the USA and Canada.
TechD is dedicated to helping organizations gain truth from their data.
TechD focuses on IBM Data Analytics and Data Management Systems, Hybrid Cloud and Security solutions for customers looking to extract insights from enterprise data that is continuously flowing in from a variety of sources. TechD is the single source for end-to-end expertise in IBM solutions to get enterprises in the AI Journey we:
- Educate and enable
Our quest is to bring to customers the best technologies to future proof their business, and to enable adaptation to rapidly changing business environments.
Integrated End-to-End Solutions to Bring Knowledge from Data
- TechD focuses on Data Analytics, Hybrid Cloud and Security solutions for customers looking to extract insights from enterprise data that is continuously flowing in from a variety of sources.
- We help companies and organizations solve core business analytics and data challenges through the application of IBM software and technologies. As a trusted advisor with end-to-end experience in Big Data, Netezza and Data Warehousing, Cognos, Intelligence and Reporting (TM1), Performance Management, Security Guardium, Watson Applications, Custom Cognos Software Development (SDK) and Cognos Training we help our customers uncover truth from their data by the integrated application of our expertise in data and analytics solutions.
- Through years of experience and training we supply our clients with solutions that empower them to drive forward and reach their goals. As a Premier IBM Business Partner since 2009, TechD is the single source for end-to-end expertise in IBM solutions for Data Warehousing, Intelligence and Reporting, Performance Management, Security and Governance and also Custom Software Development and Training.
The TechD CogSuite decision support tools extend Cognos features for management and administrator productivity and cost avoidance. CogSuite provides features and functions not available with Cognos through the TechD License Manager, Content Manager and Administrator software such as; licensing, content management, administration, user profiles, security levels, and configuration.
TechD IBM CogSuite of Tools – Decision Support for Cognos
TechD Administrator enables Cognos administrators, report authors and power users to perform everyday tasks that are traditionally tedious and time consuming in managing Cognos server environments. The TechD Administrator includes the following administrative functions:
- Easily list Objects Type, Location, package and change date
- Show Running, Scheduled, and Completed Jobs
- Generate a Framework Manager Model from a published package. Perfect if you’ve lost or are unsure which is your production version.
- Scan and list reports for specific values based on a specific package. Allows for peace of mind when changing or deleting package values.
- Generate a complete list of named users by group or role. Make sure users have the access you think they have.
- All results export easily to Excel.
TechD Content Manager gives you unprecedented ability to explore and manage Cognos content. Provides the ability to easily move Cognos objects inside a Cognos server or between Cognos servers as easily as using Windows Explorer. The TechD Content manager enables:
- Easy copy objects by dragging and dropping them or using windows copy and paste.
- Support for object migration between different versions of Cognos.
- Simple and easy user interface to explore and manage users My Folders.
- Access to orphaned Cognos users that have left the company
TechD License Manager quickly and accurately scans your Cognos environment to determine the licenses that are currently being utilized.
- Allows a complete self-audit to ensure internal compliance with IBM licensing.
- Offered as a standalone application so the results are internal only.
- Shows detailed security access by individual named user
- Available FREE of charge – There are no fees for the TechD License Manager
TechD Custom Services & Training
- Complimentary Cognos Analytics & Data Warehouse Assessments
- TechD COGSuite of Tools – Decision Support for Cognos Analytics
- Solution Design & Implementation Services
- Customized Training Programs
- Complimentary workshops and webinars
IBM Analytics Offerings
- Reporting, Dashboarding & Portals
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Predictive Insights & Data Science
IBM Hybrid Data Management Offerings
- Big Data Management including Unified Governance
- Custom Data Warehouse
- Hadoop & Open-Source Applications
IBM Security Offerings
- Security Guardium
- Security QRadar
- Burlington Coat Factory
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Genesis HealthCare
- Hamilton Beach
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Johnson & Johnson
- L3-Harris Technologies
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- Smith College
- Villanova University
- City of Philadelphia
- Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health
- Temple University
- Pure Insurance
- Princeton University
- EZ Storage
- Howard Bank
- IAT Insurance
- Novant Healthcare
- The City University of New York
- MISO Energy
- Dominion Energy
Technology Dynamics, Inc.
489 Devon Park Drive
Wayne, PA 19087