Cognos Analytics Upgrade Available Through December 31st
Plan your upgrade to Cognos Analytics with TechD today!
You might be aware that IBM recently announced end of support for Cognos BI 10.2.x on April 30, 2018. That means that IBM will no longer provide technical support for this version of Cognos BI without purchasing extended coverage, at a premium. What does that mean for you? It means that now is the time to put a plan in place to ensure you can continue to deliver critical data to your business users without interruption. Additionally, there are many more benefits to upgrade to Cognos Analytics today:
- Smarter Self-Service through a faster, intuitive user portal with new functionality for business users to upload data, join sources, and author reports in a unified authoring interface
- Improved Visualizations and Animations in Dashboards and Storyboards including enhanced mapping with longitude-latitude
- Backwards compatibility – everything migrates and is available to you in Cognos Analytics including Studios and portal tabs
- Flexible deployment options including traditional on-premises, Software-as-a-Service, or both in a Hybrid environment
- Consume AND Author anywhere with your Mobile device
TechD is pleased to offer you the opportunity to upgrade an instance of Cognos BI 10.2.x to Cognos Analytics for as little as $6,000/instance (maximum of 4 instances per project, on-premises). Additional customization and cloud options are available, on a per project/instance basis, and will be priced accordingly. This limited-time offer is only available until December 31, 2017. By agreeing to this offer, TechD will upgrade your Cognos BI environment to Cognos Analytics 11.0.8 on or before April 30, 2018.
Contact TechD today to put your plan in place!
Leave a Comment