- In today’s volatile business environment, organizations need speed, agility and foresight in their financial and operational performance management. IBM Planning Analytics delivers on all three. Powered by IBM TM1 and deployable on cloud or on premises, IBM Planning Analytics automates planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. It enables Finance and line of business users to coordinate their planning, linking key business drivers to financial KPIs. This powerful financial planning and analysis solution helps you:
- Create timely, reliable plans, budgets and forecasts
- Perform in-depth, what-if scenario analysis to test assumptions and compare alternatives
- Build multidimensional models to analyze profitability by product, customer, region and more
- Communicate insights with compelling, self-service visualizations
- Collaborate and integrate plans across Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, HR and more
During the webinar, you will:
- See a demo of the most recent release of IBM Planning Analytics highlighting the new customizable, AI-infused Workspace, powerful, in-memory TM1 OLAP engine, and detailed, self-service what-if analysis capabilities.
- Gain important insights on how you can improve performance and reduce your end-user time-to-value with your current BI tools, all while retaining full Excel functionality and formatting.
- Understand flexible, scalable deployment options available today including on cloud, on premises, or in hybrid environments.
- Learn about the Tech Analytics Starter Pack and how you can be up and running on Planning Analytics in a matter of weeks!
Please feel free to invite your colleagues. We look forward to virtually meeting you.