IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a tightly integrated collection of data and analytics microservices built on a cloud-native architecture. It includes key capabilities from across the IBM Analytics portfolio that enables organizations to collect, organize and analyze data and make it ready for Cloud and AI applications, with automation and governance infused throughout the platform. This AI-ready solution offers an integrated, end-to-end platform for high performance analytics that enables companies to reach their data maturity goals while allowing critical data to remain securely behind the private firewall.
Introduction to IBM Cloud Pak for Data System, a hyper- converged system that combines storage, computing and networking software into a single system. Built on a governed Data and AI platform, Cloud Pak for Data System simplifies and unifies how you manage, govern and analyze data. It allows you to provision and deploy data services flexibly and rapidly, tailored to your needs. You can automatically discover, add hardware nodes and add software from an app-like store to expand your system. The Cloud Pak for Data System installation is designed to be as simple as using the software itself.
- Live Demo of IBM Cloud Pak for Data: How to quickly scale and deploy a complete private cloud for your enterprise data and AI architecture .
- Accelerate time: Develop applications quickly and analyze their data in a security-rich environment within your own firewalls and expand as you need rather than resort to expensive capital outlays.Cost saving: Buy small increments of computing or storage capacity as needed, rather than outlaying vast amounts of capital.
- Compatibility: Combine your existing PureData System for Analytics in-database and machine learning applications with Cloud Pak for Data’s powerful AI capabilities to enrich your business with insight and AI.
Why Cloud Pak for Data?!
- Market Point of View: Governed, secure access to your data regardless of where it lives
On-Premises | Private Cloud | Public Cloud | Hybrid | Structured & Unstructured
- How Does IBM Cloud Private for Data Work:Collect, Organize, Analyze every type of data
Kubernetes | Enterprise Data Catalog | Microservices | Instant Provisioning & Open API Platform | Collaborative Team Platform & Dynamic Dashboards
- Use Cases for IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Manage ALL Data | Build Your Ladder to AI | Modernize Data & Analytics Workloads | Compliance Readiness
- Key Benefits of IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Catalog of Microservices | Single Platform for Insights On-Demand | Virtualization | Governance & Security
- Rely on a data platform with built-in governance
- Simplify how you manage, govern and analyze data
- Adapt to your needs using highly available services
- Gain instant preassembled software provisioning capabilities with hardware.
Speakers: Clay Davis, IBM & Marc Martina, TechD